Carmen has shown more apnea the last day or so. The doctors are considering putting her back on caffeine to help stimulate her Central Nervous System. All three were taken off of the caffeine last Saturday and it has finally completely made it out of their system.
Taylor will once again be heading back to Hagerman with Grandma. This will allow time for Melissa to be at the hospital continually to help the boys every three hours except through the night for now. I, well, duty calls and I need to be in town to take of of my "on call" rotation. This also allows me more time to be at home once the babies are released. Things could definitely get interesting once the boys start getting released and Melissa starts taking care of everyone on her own until I can assist her.
The rain has been a welcome site in Boise and Burley. With the freshness of life joining our little family it is awesome to smell the freshness of the world around us. It is amazing to me how everything has been thought out so perfectly and how everything is placed in our path so that we may better ourselves. As with every other person out there, I pray for the safety of our family, the love of friends, and the opportunity of meeting new people.
"So much in life is an illusion that quickly fades away, making that which lasts, so very precious." - Yanni
1 comment:
Hey Draper Family! I can't believe the boys are almost ready to come home!!!! I don't know if we are all ready for that! LOL How exciting. So, since they will be coming home soon, you and Missy need to start letting us know what needs to be done and what you guys need. DON'T BE SHY LET US KNOW!!!!!!
How does everyone fit into their clothes? I bet it is a sight to see. We love you all! Love Mark, Mindy, & Bre
Post a Comment