Unfortunately for everyone who enjoys reading what Scott writes you’re stuck with my words today. I first want everyone to know how appreciative I am for your support, prayers, love, and friendship. Scott and I are constantly surprised by how your support gets us through the days. I enjoy reading your postings as much as reading what Scott writes. Thank you. 
Things in the NICU have been going pretty well. The children are growing (Ayden is personally seeing to the weight gain for all three of them ;)) and each day they are making gains to getting to go home. I’ve had many of you ask if we know when that is but like Scott has mentioned before, we are not given any set time for release. Carmen is still having apnea spells. There are times when she cannot be held because it puts too much stress on her little body and the apnea spells increase. That is when it is hard being in the room and hearing her monitors go off but being unable to comfort her.
Grandpa Rod and Grandma Rose were able to come up and see the babies. They were able to hold the babies for a good while. This was the first time for Grandma Rose since they were born so it was a pretty special time. Carmen and Ayden were held by Grandma and Breagan was held/spoiled by Grandpa the whole time. It was
No comments:
Post a Comment