NEWS FLASH!!
I am in trouble as always, surprise, surprise! As I have been here in the NICU waiting room writing the past post, Melissa came running out to let me know that Ayden has had his nasal canula removed, Carmen's is still on her but the oxygen has been turned off for about an hour and may be removed soon. Ayden received a bath this morning and is wearing a T-Shirt. I guess it is a sight... Of course I will get a picture for you!
LIFE IS GOOD!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH! What sweet, sweet little babies. I love the bow on Carmen. It really shows her size. I feel very lucky that we are close enough to see those babies...and you guys of course, often.We love you and will talk to you soon.
Love
Jeff, Mecale, Braxton and Jake
Absolute ANGELS! Thanks Scott for sharing with us. Melissa, I miss Our Monday afternoon visits. We'll have to pick up where we left off when you get home. We're "rooting" for all of you. Please say "HI" to Taylor for me.
Love ya, Vickie
Love the darling pictures of the babies and hearing the updates! We are obsessed with checking your blog for new updates and pictures. We are so glad that things are going so well and that this has been such a good experience so far. We love you, and as always you are in our thoughts and prayers.
love,
Debbie, Dave, Dallin and Dawson
Hey, thanks for the pics. We've missed not being able to see the babes, since work gets in the way. I'm glad that you're all doing well. Love you all tons,
Ryan, Carrie, and the Kids
Post a Comment