Today was a pretty busy day for Melissa. We talked several times throughout the day as she found out new news.
Ayden is out of his Isolet. Melissa noted that seeing Ayden out in the open is pretty awesome and way different. Look for pictures this weekend as I will definitely document the his progress.
Breagan continues to improve and may get to join his brother sometime next week in the "open air" crib. Hopefully I can see that before returning home.
Melissa and I have been talking today about Carmen. She has taken a step backwards with her eating. The doctors have been monitoring her closely as it appears that she is not digesting her milk completely or not at all. There have been several x-rays taken of her stomach as so far nothing is showing up to cause concern. She will be monitored through the night. The doctors working tonight will contact Melissa if there is anything out of the ordinary or there needs to be more tests done. Melissa will be up about 2:30 A.M. and will contact the NICU room and nurse to see if there is any further developments.
There is no need for concern just yet. We are still in the early stages and hopefully nothing more comes of this. However, through our Heavenly Father that gave her life, all things are possible and will be just fine. What better day to receive good news that everything is fine than "Good Friday." This is a weekend of miracles! All things are possible and made available through our Lord and Savior. May everyone have the special Spirit of this weekend with you as you travel and visit your loved ones.
I will keep you posted once I get to Boise! Writing this almost has me jumping in the car and heading to Boise... It's only 11:00 P.M.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment