All three babies are doing ok. Carmen has been off and on oxygen since yesterday morning, and t
he boys are doing a good job of feeding and growing. A mother that I have met here gets to take her baby home tomorrow. They have been her for over two months; I’m so excited for her and her family. I have to remind myself that someday I too will be able to take home my babies. I had an interesting visit with the nurse coordinator today. She asked me to speak to a mother who is expecting triplets in the antepartum unit. I don’t mind doing that however I feel very inadequate because I’m still unsure about everything and I’m asking everyone for advice myself. I have to laugh about it or else I might go into panic mode!
Once again I appreciate all of the support and prayers. Even though things are going well I continue to pray and hope that you remember us in yours as well. It is hard to ask for something so personal but I know it is because of your love, thoughts, prayers, and support that the triplets are doing as well as they are.
I can’t say thank you enough! THANK YOU….again.
5 comments:
Dear Scott and Melissa and Taylor,
Hey, I was just checking to see how things were going. I didn't know the triplets were penciled in on the 31st wow. That is my birthday. I am sooo glad to see they are doing well they look wonderful. I can't wait till you get to bring them home. Tell Taylor hi for me all my love sister parish
Hi Melissa, Scott, and taylor! I am soo excited to hear how they are doing. I get soo excited to hurry home from school and check to see all the cute pictures of the babies on here! Awwww.... and Carmen is soo dang cute...those clothes look like a tent on her! Ha ha... she is soo tiny. And the boys look really good also they are getting a little bit bigger every week! I cant wait till you get home with the 3 babies!! That is amazing that it is almost the 1 Month mark for them. It doesnt seem like that long ago that you had them. Well i hope everything goes well up there.. hope to see you and them soon. Hugs&Kisses to everyone....Love KELLI!!!***
LOOKING GOOD DRAPERS!!!!..They are really feeling out. Carmen will be filing out those clothes in no time. We are glad to read that all is going well with the little ones. Take care all of you and give them all a kiss for us.
The Pickerings
Hey guys! The babies all look great! Sounds like they are growing and "performing" well! We are so happy for you all! You are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers!
The Darringtons
Wow! Those babies are beautiful! I love the smile on Carmen's face, what a little "Doll". She sure looks like Taylor already. I sure miss all of you! We are counting the days until we can help "spoil" all the "Draper Gang" including Mom and Dad!
Love Ya Lots,
Vickie
Post a Comment