Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday April 4, 2008


With me being in Boise now, Melissa is feeling as though I need to update things. However, seeing as how it has been a while since my last post I can appreciate the opporunity of providing a little information once again.

The kids are doing pretty good. They had their four week birthday Wednesday and turn a month old tomorrow.

Ayden is continuing a nice growth trend. As he lays down he appears to carry all his weight in his face as he exhibits quite the chipmunk cheeks. Either way, we appreacite his modest growth trend. He is currently just under six pounds.

Breagan is trying to keep up with his brother. He tries to spread out his weight a little more evenly. We did notice how his hair is growing quite unevenly, so basically for now he will have a mohawk until things grow in just a little better. One of our nurses tonight, she was with the babies when they were first born, noticed his hairline and had a GREAT time teasing me for my gift to the boys.

Carmen conitnues to have her little spells of apnea. She really eats well from Melissa at least once a day but it seems to tire her out pretty good. We try to leave her alone for the most part for the rest of the day so that she may continue to get her beauty sleep. She does like to show the smile that she received from her mother at the most opportune times.

The kids had ultrasounds done of their heads looking for any abnormalities. The boy's have come back normal and we are still waiting to hear the results of Carmen's.

There is talk of Ayden being released towards the end of next week. We are not taking them serious just yet as there is also talk of holding Ayden until Breagan is ready and realeasing the boys at the same time. Ayden has also followed the trend of his sister and may need to go back onto caffiene. If he were to do that it would delay him a bit longer. Either way, the good Lord is looking out afer the kids because of your diligent prayers, thoughts, and warm wishes. Please feel free to leave Melissa a comment as she has been away from home since January 29th. Taylor will more than likely be heading home with me on Sunday but Melissa will be here until we all come home together, for good!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Melissa,
Hey, I love the the little birthday cards, with the babies feet and hand prints how cute. You must be exhausted, in a good way of course. They are beautiful, so much to look forward to. Time is going by so fast, you will all be home before you know it. All my love Lori

Dwight and Kristian said...

Hello Draper Family!
My Mom and Dad let me know about your blog, and since I'm addicted to the blogging world, I was more than excited to check out the new additions. I hope that things are continuing to go well for you. I am just starting to read your blog, and am excited to read about all of your recent events. Congratulations and best wishes in the continued days. Hope all are doing well. Love,
Dwight & Kristian Harris (Caresia)

Mecale said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad everything is moving along nicely. In regards to Breagan's hair I'm sure I can work on it like I do on their cousin Breanna's. It was great seeing you guys last night. You all look great! Now I just need to make it down there. Have a great week and talk to you all soon.
Luv Jeff, Mecale, & Brax

Anonymous said...

Hello Draper family!!! Welcome babies. I am a Triplet Mom, my trio will be 4 in June, our family lives north of Paul. I have been kinda keeping up with your blog and progress of your babies. After reading the last couple of posts, I felt moved to leave you all a post of Congradulations and well wishes.

I offer you encouragement now and in the coming days as your little ones are released to come home.

We are listed in the phone book if you wish to call us anytime for insight, encouragement, or just a plain old ear to bend.

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily!
Sue Hayes