Melissa and I are completely confident that everyone's prayers and thoughts have helped us to get this far with the babies. Melissa and I will be seeing Dr. Lee in two days and will have something to post then. Stay tuned for an update on Thursday.
Melissa and I have a huge favor to ask all of you. You will notice a name to the left of this post. The name you see is Will Harbison. Will is a GREAT friend and a true strength as to the determination of the spirit. You can take our word that you may never find a more sincere, lovable, or softer person. Will has dealt with Cystic Fibrosis for the majority of his life. He was blessed this past weekend to receive a new set of lungs while waiting in Salt Lake.
While we mourn for the donor of Will's lungs we rejoice in the ability of modern medicine to give Will another chance at life. While we wait for news about the babies we ask that you read through Will's blog. We know that if we can enlist your help with prayer that we can give Will he boost that he needs. Thank you for the help.
While talking to Melissa tonight, her head cold appears to have gotten worse. The last thing she needs right now is the cough. There is not much that can be done but try to keep up on the over the counter medicines. So who knows, babies may just around the corner for us! Time will tell...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa I hope you getting feeling better soon. I'm doing our V.T. and wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything that we can do for you or your family please don't hesitate to ask.
Take care,
Shantelle
Post a Comment