Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008

I left Boise yesterday after seeing Melissa in the Hospital. I had the opportunity of talking with the Doctor on call and the case worker assigned to Melissa while she is in the hospital. After getting a good report from them I decided to head home to take care of work related issues and hoping to save time for later.

Melissa is still struggling with the Magnesium that is supposed to stop her pre-term labor. She says that he head swims and that it is difficult to focus on a topic for very long. They started to lessen her dosage yesterday before I left and it made a big difference. After talking with her this morning she is doing better.

We are hoping that once they completely eliminate the Magnesium that she will be able to switch to an oral type of medicine that will eliminate the head swimming all together. If all goes well, Melissa should be able to head to her sisters place in Boise about Monday or Tuesday.

So far, so good...

Thank you everyone for your concern and prayers. :)

No comments: