Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

Today was a day filled with mixed emotions - the appointment went fine with really no news other than things are going well, but at the same time Scott had to return home so that's not really fun. The appointment this morning was pretty basic. The doctor made sure there were three heartbeats and made sure that all was going well for me. I will return on Friday for a more extensive appointment and it will be then that we get more news on Baby "c". All is well for our family at this time. I'm to continue to be on bedrest and the doctor is thrilled that Mary & Jason won't allow me to "cheat". I'm very appreciative of all of your love and prayers. Thank you. I'll update on Friday!

2 comments:

Mecale said...

Miss-I'm glad you have figured out how to use the blog. Now we just want to see some PICTURES!!!! You know, show us the nice little home you have set up on the couch. Pictures of the 'wardens'... It would be so much fun!
Love ya-Kale

tucamy said...

Hi Melissa! It's Amy. We miss you at school, but I am glad to hear things are going well. I continue to pray for you. Hang in there and know we are thinking about you four...five...six...! :')