Saturday, February 2, 2008
February 2, 2008 - Part Two
Melissa just called to notify me that everything is looking GREAT!!! They plan to take her completely off the Magnesium and see how she does using an oral type of medicine to control the pre-term labor. This will help her to get her wits about her and allow her to feel a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there!!
Well I just spoke to Melissa. She sounds really good. Especially condsidering that on Friday evening when Mary and I saw/talked to her she was telling us that we each had four heads!! She sounds like her old self. So i'm glad that they have been able to put her on an oral medicine. I took Taylor down to see her mom yesterday. We stopped to get a milkshake for her and in the meanwhile Taylor decided she was going to tell everybody her secret. (Which was her mom being in the hospital.) Next thing I new she was yelling to the drive up window attendant to tell her about her mom!! :) Makes ya smile. Talk to you all soon.
Love Mecale
Hey! So, I talked with Missy today and she sounds great. I'm so glad that she is feeling better and that the contractions have stopped. What a blessing! Taylor cracks me up...
Post a Comment