Melissa took the kids and headed to Hagerman to be with her family for tonight. Tomorrow Melissa and her mom will continue on to Boise for Ayden's surgical consult. Ayden is clearly agitated by the hernia but for the most part has done fairly well. When he gets upset it tends to put pressure on his lower abdominal walls and pushes the hernia downward. If he gets too upset the hernia usually gets fairly solid. Once he calms down the hernia retracts while Melissa and I breathe a sigh of relief. The last thing we would like to do is cause an emergency situation if the hernia does not retract.
Breagan and Carmen continue to grow. The boys are both just under nine pounds while Carmen is just under six pounds. The kids' personalities continue to sharpen as they try to mimic us and often return a smile. It is amazing how their personalities are so separate and independent.
Melissa has been and continues to be amazing. The energy, the ability to continue with little to no sleep, and the patience. It truly shows the mantle of Motherhood and the selfless endurance that she has been taught from childhood as she admired and watched her own mother. The greatest of all lessons learned was that of example.
We continue to reap the blessings of family and friends. As we continue each day we thank the Good Lord above for the people in our lives. We are eternally grateful for the love and support that we are continually shown and hope that we may be able to keep the cycle going by showing the same to someone else in due time. Thank you and we love you! Please feel free to join us for the blessing of the kids on Sunday July 6th. We look forward to sharing this special time with family and friends.
We have seen a common trend lately while holding babies. Here are a couple of moments caught in time regarding this...
2 comments:
Can I be smart and say "Where's the one with Missy asleep with a sleeping baby?" LOL Is there even a possibility of that happening????? LOL
I'm so glad things are going well and the babies are so precious...
Don't forget to get pics of the triplets with their bunnies, I'm sure they are going to be passing the bunnies up shortly. :D
We love you guys!
Hello Scott,
Don't know if you remember me or not but I thought I'd say hello. I was supposed to keep in contact with you after the mission field but I seemed to have failed miserably at that my friend. It looks like you have a beautiful family and I'd love to catch up with you and learn more about them.
If you remember your old friend Elder Brent Stoddard than I'd love to hear from you and catch up. My email is bstodda@comcast.net.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Brent
Post a Comment