Ayden had the surgery to repair the hernia on his left side today. We were not told what to expect and thought that we would be back in Hagerman tonight to make our trip on the Burley that much shorter tomorrow. However, as Ayden was about to be taken into surgery we were informed that he did not meet the proper criteria to be considered out patient. This small piece of information would have been very useful to Melissa and I for planning purposes. Things are working out as I am trying to keep Ayden happy as the two of us hang out in the Casa De St. Luke's once again. If he makes it through the night without an Apnec spell then we will be free to leave tomorrow and head for home. Melissa and her mom are currently with the others kids at Mecale's for the night. Thank heavens for understanding family to allow us to bombard them once again for another night.
Ayden faired well with his surgery. We were happy and surprised to see that he now weighs in at 10 lbs 7 oz. Just an estimate for Breagan and Carmen but Breagan must be about 9.5 lbs with Carmen around 6.5 lbs. The kids are doing awesome but we continue to be vigilant at keeping the kids in doors as much as possible.
For those of you that think that you know the kids I have a bit of a quiz for you. In this next picture are you able to tell which one does not belong:
Please feel free to post your answer in the comments section.
Once again, another picture of Ayden's Suite in Casa De St. Luke's.
6 comments:
Hi Guys - Well I guess they are all cousin's and one of them is Mecale's newest addition. It is a great picture. As we have been going over pictures all week - one suggestion-put names on them now-it is alot easier than trying to guess later. Thanks for the update and our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Love to see everyone again when they are in Hagerman. Love, Layne and Judy
My guess is that the one in the red, white and blue stripes is not yours. I do think they all look similar though. And of course, they are all adorable!
Love-Melanie S.
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME DECIDING BUT I AM GUESSING THE STRIPPED SUITED LITTLE GUY IS NOT ONE OF THE DRAPER TRIPLETS
I think it is the one in the stripes...all the others are wearing short sleeves and are avoiding the camera. Are they camera shy already? Glad things are going well, and can't wait to see them.
I am guessing the little one in the red and blue striped onesie is Mecale's new baby-hope to hear that I am right. The triplets look great, congrats on the awesome job parenting. Jen (Lutz)
Hi Scott and Melissa. I was just on Kirk and Marcies blog and saw your name on a list. what wonderful pictures and story you have shared with us. The babies are beautiful and on the one picture we have to guess on I think it is the baby in the striped one piece is not one of yours. Hope to see more pictures in the future.
Mom Miller
Post a Comment