Today was one of those days that just does not seem to end. You spin your wheels trying to accomplish everything and it seems as though you just do not get anywhere. However, I must say, that what I did get accomplished today must have been just what I needed to do as I had too many places to be and someone had to lose out somewhere. Oh well, it is just the beginning of many days of similar events. I am sure that my lovely wife can attest to something similar...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tuesday March 3, 2009
March 3rd last year was a Monday. I went to work as usual while Taylor spent the day with Grandpa and Great Grandma. I stopped by my parents after work to pick up Taylor and enjoy a meal prepared by my mom. Then it was back home and time for Taylor to be in bed. Really nothing eventful, thank heavens, as I definitely made up for it today.
Today was one of those days that just does not seem to end. You spin your wheels trying to accomplish everything and it seems as though you just do not get anywhere. However, I must say, that what I did get accomplished today must have been just what I needed to do as I had too many places to be and someone had to lose out somewhere. Oh well, it is just the beginning of many days of similar events. I am sure that my lovely wife can attest to something similar...
Today was one of those days that just does not seem to end. You spin your wheels trying to accomplish everything and it seems as though you just do not get anywhere. However, I must say, that what I did get accomplished today must have been just what I needed to do as I had too many places to be and someone had to lose out somewhere. Oh well, it is just the beginning of many days of similar events. I am sure that my lovely wife can attest to something similar...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment