We continue to watch the babies grow. Their personalities continue to shine through as their individuality blossoms. There really is no new news but I knew that the pictures would be enjoyed by all.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Tuesday January 13, 2009
This past week was a tough week for our family. Melissa's father unexpectedly passed away on Sunday January 4th. Last week was spent with family in Hagerman enjoying the great life that her father lived. Many friends and family joined us for the funeral on Thursday. He will be sorely missed but we know that he has been called to a higher calling as the Lord only takes His most faithful servants early in life.
We continue to watch the babies grow. Their personalities continue to shine through as their individuality blossoms. There really is no new news but I knew that the pictures would be enjoyed by all.



We continue to watch the babies grow. Their personalities continue to shine through as their individuality blossoms. There really is no new news but I knew that the pictures would be enjoyed by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big the babies have got. They are so cute! Melissa I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and miss you lots!!!! I have a couple of things to bring over sometime.
Melissa, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. If you need anything we are happy to help. Looks like the kids are growing so much and are happy! What sweet little babies! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
My how all the Draper Angles have grown. They are all beautiful. Melissa we are all so very sorry to hear about your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything just give us a call.
Melissa, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. You have a very cute family. I hope we can keep in touch through blogging.
Post a Comment