Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday May 4, 2008

Melissa thought it would be fitting to post where we have been and where we are today. Yesterday, May 3, 2008 was the original due date for the babies, judging by 40 week gestational time.

We are more than grateful for the opportunity that we have had thus far. Melissa's mom has been here this week helping out. This has proven to be a great help and we love her dearly for it.

Enjoy the pictures and by all means, thank you Lord and all those that read this. Your prayers have been more than answered. I had the great blessing of talking with a friend today that is going through a particularly tough time in his life. It was my greatest joy to let him know how much I believe in prayer and the blessings it brings. I was more than happy to offer him my promise of praying for his well being and that of his family. I KNOW that through prayer he WILL be blessed. Thank you everyone for allowing me to learn this valuable lesson because of your fervent prayers.

Ayden, the morning after he was born.













Ayden as of this afternoon. "High Five" anyone!!














Breagan the morning after his birth.












Breagan this afternoon. I am not sure where he came up with this pose as I am not aware of "Austin Powers" being shown in the house. Hopefully this is not an indication as to his favorite bad guy.









Carmen the following morning after her introduction to the world.












I am not sure who she is trying to introduce here but nonetheless, you can definitely see an improvement.











Without being able to hold the babies you really have no idea as to the difference of the size between Carmen and the boys. This picture will help you to put things into perspective as Ayden is almost twice the weight of Carmen. (Left to Right - Ayden, Carmen, & Breagan)









Once again, a proud older sister! Taylor is enjoying being a "big" four year old sister.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Scott and Melissa! Love, love, love the pictures!!! Please keep them coming. :) Praying for you all continually and wishing you some sleep whenever possible.
Love,
Melanie

Andrea said...

How fun and what beautiful pictures. You guys are doing great! I am so impressed and so happy for your little family.

daveanddebbie said...

We love the new pictures! It's amazing to see how far the little ones have come in only a few months. They look great and Taylor looks like the happiest big sister ever! We hope you are getting sleep and enjoying those sweet little babies.
love,
Debbie and Dave

Judy said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MELISSA!!! Sure love the blog with the pictures. Hope all is going great and you are getting some sleep. I sure hope to get that way someday soon so I can see you guys. Take care.
Love, Layne and Judy