I know that I am so much more in the Christmas Spirit with snow on the ground and the lights around the house reflecting into the atmosphere. Tonight the clouds are heavy and there is great anticipation of more snow falling between now and Christmas. I remember playing outside in short sleeves as a kid on Christmas Day. The Spirit was not lessened but I definitely prefer snow and white to remind of me of everything clean and pure.
The requests of the children that come to see Santa are pretty much staying line with what I have written of before. Some of the new requests are horses, dogs, kittens, and skate boards. However, there has been a request for loving Grandparents to be able to visit for the Holidays. Piece at work was requested by a child at heart that reported back that her wish had been granted and just knows that Santa is the "bomb!"
Whatever your request or wish may be this Christmas, I promise you that it will be so much sweeter if you are available to make someone's wish come true! Thank you for allowing us to count you as family and friends that have helped make our dreams come true this past year and in the years to come.
Melissa had the great opportunity of taking the kids to the Christmas NICU party for recent graduates. Melissa met up with the kids primary nurse and her husband that made the whole trip worth while.
Taylor performed at the Festival of Trees in Burley with her preschool group. Melissa and I showed up to show our support and was pleasantly surprised to find out that Taylor had her own part in leading the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance.
The sappy side of me has purchased a Christmas Bear each year that Melissa and I have been together. Taylor helped to recruit a model to show off a couple of the bears that we have. Ayden loves to play with the bears and rub his face on their soft, plush fur.
2 comments:
What fun! I love keeping up with your wonderful family. Our Christmas Bear tradition is that Cary gets one for each of the girls for their first or second Christmas (depending on when their birthday falls).
I was so excited to get your Christmas card. Congratulations on such cute babies. I would love to catch up with you. My email address is alanaharkness@msn.com and our blog is harknessblog.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon, Alana
Post a Comment